PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Xorn

Andrew Vanderburg
11-10-2012, 03:18 PM
What is the best way to defeat Xorn? Currently I am a level 9 warrior and it seems that it only takes about 3 hits before I am defeated.

Ted II
11-10-2012, 07:08 PM
level up? lol, it used to be that you take a party of wiz and ranger in with you and then run around while they kill him, you can run in occasionally to stun him, not sure with the changes, spend money on the game and then buy health pots, i think is the route they are looking for people to take.

Laura Meyer
11-10-2012, 08:45 PM
How do you get your party to join you when your at the Xorn? I tried bringing them in from home and they dont last long enough to get there.

Karlibooz
11-10-2012, 08:55 PM
My biggest problem was with the Spider Queen as I didn't realise, at first, that I could use the map to go immediately to the cave level I wanted.... Oops. With Xorn, I tried not to fight everyone on my way to him. I avoided fighting the Stone Golem by walking only on the upright faces and didn't open any of the treasure boxes or search any of the crates until after I fought with Xorn. That helped save time and meant that party was with me when I got there.

Took me so many tries though, I'm not very good at this hitting and running malarky.

Good luck to you guys.

Andrew Vanderburg
11-10-2012, 09:46 PM
All parties can be made at the tavern, but honestly if the bosses are able to have 900 hp then they should be able to hit for less but have better defenses to justify needing two. Though I will say the people that are in the party should be able to reflect how strong they are by themselves since I would think they would be much stronger than hitting around 10-20 hp damage while I can do 107-120. Plus the spending option just screams zynga's poor customer service policy and immediately turns me off because if it doesn't work in their other game what makes them think I will do it for this one?

Ted II
11-11-2012, 10:50 AM
find high level friends, the zynga land website is the best i think for finding high level friends, i dont want more facebook friends.

loyalty friends and gem friends, just totally suck, maybe early on in the game they were useful, but they have been nerfed by real people. most of my friends that i take with me have to hit for at least 55 with their max, otherwise they are just farming material party members to get them out of that screen, lol. yes i still run around goblin falls looking for things and killing everything there to get things for potions. i figure one day i wont feel like doing it so i better do it now when i dont mind it so much.

johnc214
11-18-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm aggravated with Xorn. I've tried the highest level parties I can get and used all sorts of potions and can't get that close on it. Plus, there are no new quests to level up on. I've been doing the same battles over and over but the experience from the battles is nominal. It'll take a month to get 3000 points for the next level.
This needs to be addressed. I'll try but only for another week or so, then I'm outta here.

untu elisabeta
11-19-2012, 03:14 AM
yes me too

Virror
11-19-2012, 04:07 AM
Go to ice peak for a while and return to xorn later?

Isabella Eva
11-19-2012, 05:31 AM
try to use your rage meter. it cost additional damage when clicking rapidly on a monster. keep in mind that it also cost 1 energy.

aramis1988
11-19-2012, 07:01 AM
if you're a warrior, you can defeat Xorn very easy ^^, dash to stun 2s >> bash stun for 3s >> attack normal or use the second skill (i dont remember its name ==), after that, run around, Xorn always attack miss, when your skills are cooldown, repeat it, you can kill Xorn without lost HP. ^^ I killed Queen of Spider at lvl 4 and Xorn at lvl 7 with that way.

killer_b1986
11-21-2012, 05:07 PM
it took me several tries to beat him, using potions, moving around and using friends really helps

Alysse Oshiro
11-21-2012, 09:04 PM
if you're a warrior, you can defeat Xorn very easy ^^, dash to stun 2s >> bash stun for 3s >> attack normal or use the second skill (i dont remember its name ==), after that, run around, Xorn always attack miss, when your skills are cooldown, repeat it, you can kill Xorn without lost HP. ^^ I killed Queen of Spider at lvl 4 and Xorn at lvl 7 with that way.

Would this strategy still work if I'm a Ranger instead of a Warrior?

Okay. Yes. This strategy worked even though I was a Ranger. It helped too that I had a lot of minor potions stocked and was able to refill my HP just in case.

Harshad Ghadge
11-22-2012, 06:06 PM
when Xon try to attack run from that spot and attack him from backside , he will come to you again for attack ,make sure when he rise hand for attack

just Run and attack him from back :) this way i kill that big boy :o

Maria Wike
11-23-2012, 04:40 PM
I did what Harshad suggested with me lvl 10 Wizard and lvl 7 Wizard and a lvl 7 Warrior....beat him the first try...kept running around and attacking him from behind and constantly hitting him with the rage meter

Xebo
11-23-2012, 09:07 PM
If you get a Merc with Loyalty they last twica as long!

killer_b1986
11-24-2012, 12:49 AM
as far as using your party, u can use your map to travel to a specific location, i didnt find that out until i had beat xorn and went to the icy peaks, i found a potion of dominence by luck and beat xorn with that, it gave a 25 point boost to almost all stats, and i manage to make it to him with my party

Kevin Stanchik
11-24-2012, 09:48 AM
try to use your rage meter. it cost additional damage when clicking rapidly on a monster. keep in mind that it also cost 1 energy.

I HAVE ALSO TRIED EVERYTHING ON GODS GREEN EARTH WITH NO LUCK IN DEFEATING ZORN BECAUSE HE DOES SSOOOOO MUCH DAMAGE!!!!!!!!! AND RUNNING AWAY FROM HIM DOES NOT WORK CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE HE ZAPS YOU JUST BY TOUCHING HIM AND WHAT IS THIS STUFF ABOUT MAKE THE KEY IS THERE A KEY TO BE MADE AND IF SO HOW DO YOU MAKE IT????????????? HOW DO YOU GET TO THE ICY PEAKS????????? I AM GETTING WAY TOO FRUSTRATED FOR JUST A GAME!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME:(:(:confused::confused:

Lucario123
11-24-2012, 02:13 PM
I bet him by shooting at him with one of my specials and with my poison special and dodging his attacks

Sergey Lazarev
11-24-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm playing with archer and Xorn is diying easily, using Snare (5 sec slow) and Poison arrow, running arround him w8ing for cd skills and again same action

Lucario123
11-24-2012, 06:12 PM
Kevin u need to repeatedly run away from him meaning u keep running without stopping and u should stay about four paces away from him to make the key u need the mystic force building which you can get at level 9 or 10 then u need 40 blood and 8 sapphires to make it and it takes 1 day for it to make

briggs102
11-25-2012, 03:50 PM
I'm aggravated with Xorn. I've tried the highest level parties I can get and used all sorts of potions and can't get that close on it. Plus, there are no new quests to level up on. I've been doing the same battles over and over but the experience from the battles is nominal. It'll take a month to get 3000 points for the next level.
This needs to be addressed. I'll try but only for another week or so, then I'm outta here.

try farming spider queen it dishes out 500-1000xp per kill i level from lvl9 to lvl 11 in 2 days

Kelly Wilson
11-25-2012, 10:51 PM
I loved this game at first but now im starting to hate it. Once i reached level 9 there was nothing to do and it took forever to get to level 10. Once there all that opened up was a cave with xorn which has been impossible to defeat. In order to upgrade weapons and armor to be stronger, it takes going to icey peaks which you must be stronger to go through so your just stuck...chopping trees...rocks and the same monsters over and over and over. There's nothing to do and leveling up is so unbearably slow. 27 energy??? Wasn't that what i started out with at level 1? Facebook games should be enjoyable not frustrating and everytime i load the game now i just feel frustrated....but that's when i'm supposed to pull out my credit card right?

Denarr
11-26-2012, 10:43 PM
You are expected to spend some time running around baeating up monsters, as well, Kelly.
Most RPG's expect you to spend some time just beating monsters and harvesting objects.
In fact, it's a minority of games that let you just waltz on through from beginning monsters to bosses and slaughter the bosses on the first go...
Ever played a console RPG? Those bosses makes you come back again and again, just to figure out the pattern of attack...
I'd be curious to see the game you've played before that is so easy that you never have to go train on something before fighting the boss.

Kelly Wilson
11-28-2012, 08:48 PM
I have been running around fighting and fighting everything over and over...i said that before. I know that in a rpg you have to do that and i don't have a problem with that but i'm not the only one frustrated by this. Many of my friends are also feeling the same way. In the beginning there is a normal amount of leveling up then all of a sudden at level 9 it becomes 10 times harder and way way slower and you can't upgrade a weapon to help because the items you need are in a place you get get through. There are problems with this game that need to be addressed if players are going to stay around.

briggs102
11-28-2012, 10:23 PM
I have been running around fighting and fighting everything over and over...i said that before. I know that in a rpg you have to do that and i don't have a problem with that but i'm not the only one frustrated by this. Many of my friends are also feeling the same way. In the beginning there is a normal amount of leveling up then all of a sudden at level 9 it becomes 10 times harder and way way slower and you can't upgrade a weapon to help because the items you need are in a place you get get through. There are problems with this game that need to be addressed if players are going to stay around.

I was a Wizard Lvl 9 when I defeated Xorn.. I used all wizard team to defeat him.. Since ally troops most of the time use Ice block and paralysis i can dish out Full charge circle rage attacks and go for the kill (I think takes 5 clicks to complete a circle)... My style of attack is Ice block, fire ball, run and let xorn target your ally instead of you, then when it happens dish out 3 full circle rage attacks to finish him.. once you get the hang of it you will need to farm xorn for exp to gain level up to 12.. So you will have a fighting chance is icy peaks..

Mar Marburg
11-30-2012, 11:05 AM
I defeated Xorn as a level 9 wizard without taking any parties in. I opened the gates by hitting on them. The I used fireball to hit the zorn repeatedly and made sure to keep heart meter full at 495 and energy at 32. You need to have at full heart and full energy potions in your inventory 2-3 each is recommended.